Based on Trulia’s criteria, Colorado Springs was the top metro area for potential housing growth next year. Year-over-year job growth is 3.3% and nearly a quarter of residents are under 35, the report found.
- YoY Job Growth: 3.3% (8)
- Vacancy Rate: 4.8% (35)
- Share of Income Needed for Median Starter Home: 35.4% (63)
- Ratio of Inbound-to-Outbound Home Searches on Trulia: 1.8 (17)
- Share of Population Under 35: 23.6% (8)
- Hottest Neighborhood: Southeast Colorado Springs
- YoY Change in Home Values: 12.6% (1)